Friday, June 5, 2015

Forum 10

Favorite Photo's:

My favorite Photo that I took this year was the one above. I like the low camera angle, the lighting, background and compelling photo subject. The biggest change from the beginning to the end of the term in my photo taking skills is the angling and lighting of my subjects. My first photo's  were almost all eye level with poor lighting, now I've gotten better at finding different angles and working with the lighting.

THREE GOALS:

  1. Learn how to "Capture the moment"
  2. Learn how to edit photo's beyond Instagram
  3. Move passed simply "point and shoot" photography

I feel like I was able to accomplish all of the goals that I set for myself this semester. Prior to taking this class I had no formal training in photography so I had a steep learning curve. Working in Photoshop learning how to crop, lighten and edit my photo's helped me to gain a better understanding of the importance of being aware of the lighting and surroundings while I was taking my pictures. I also learned that the perfect shot is out there waiting to be discovered at all times so it's important to have your camera ready at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment