Friday, May 15, 2015

Forum 6

Topic 1:

http://photos.scobelwigginsphotography.com/d/31549-2/05-12+bb+osu+v+wash+st+sw_sm.jpg
I really like this picture because you can tell exactly what's happening in it. It freezes the action perfectly. I really like the lower angle at which the picture is taken from because it allows you to see both the infielder and the baserunner's faces. My questions for Scobel would be, how do you position yourself for sports photo's, what shutter speed do you use and what is your favorite sport to shoot?

Topic 2:

My biggest challenge in this assignment was finding people to take picture's of. I like the picture of Reser because of the symmetry. If I had to do this again, I would go to my actual home town, that way I would know exactly where to go to catch people in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment